Thursday, August 30, 2012



This is ANU. ANU used to be my dream uni when i was still studying in high school. But when i am almost graduating from AUSMAT, somehow i feel like it is getting further from me. Financially, academically, and i actually think that there are much more ppl who are greater and pro-er than me, which i cant get to fit in this kind of top uni. I am just normal.

I aim high, i used to aim high all the time. The fact that i am really lazy, lack of motivation because sometimes i know that i can get things too easily. so what if i cant get into ANU, Sunway U will do! all this kind of stupid thinking was in my mind, i apologize for all of these, sorry my family sorry my friends and sorry to myself.

Things are getting harder, and i had seen more and different people here. you cant deny that they are better than you, which they are more hardworking, their marks are better and they are actually all rounder. Of course there are good ppl and bad ppl in the world. U know there are always ppl who get near to you because they just want to take advantage of you. there are good ppl who really treat you as friend and treasure you too.

I reflect, am i a good friend to them too? i told one of my so-called bff here all these today, maybe what the ppl see about me isnt the real me, i know exactly what kind of ppl that they want to see. since you want it, then i give it to you. isnt it life? isnt it reality? HAHAHA

Ms maria says what really impress her is actually attitude and good values in us. you cant bring your cert everywhere and tell them 'im an A+ student'. your attitude will decide how long and how far you can go. yea thanks for reminding me too. i will really treat ppl will true heart and love.

i know that actually things arent that bad yet but when you are writing for a blog entry you just feel like going deep into everything, in other word, exaggerating. 

time to sleep! its time for physics and chemistry revision tmrw. 

happy merdeka ppl! :D

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Legend Story :D Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez