Tuesday, September 18, 2012


8 days more to my mock exam, 74 days more to end my journey in Sunway College.

Life isnt getting easier, as expected.
Dreams are still mystery, which i can hardly figure it out now,
Yes i mean now.

I actually envy my friends a lot, especially one of them, one of my bff, she knows what is her goal and what she wants, so she goes for it, fight for it, without wanting to give up and even complaints.
And i know, its actually cause of the way she was brought up.
I reflect, maybe i am much more luckier, or even unlucky, i was brought up in around way round. I must admit that i have a very good family who always be my back, and support me when i eager for something.
I remember when i was sad that i didnt get to secure a JPA bursary, my dad told me, so what if you didnt get it, i myself can sponsor you to everywhere you want.
And i guess its why i am less motivated compare to my friends.
I can get things that they need to work very very hard to achieve, and what i have to do is just begging my parents (of course hitting the requirement for everything), and i will just get it.

18 years old, and i was wondering, what was my greatest achievement so far, UPSR and PMR full As? SPM 10As? i realize that i actually had nothing i can be proud of myself.

Reflection, reflection and reflection.

Sorry PYS for the past 18 years, for not being an outstanding person, or didnt even try your best in anything, srsly i mean everything. I was a number 1 from 5S2 for the whole year, yeah thats just S2, always getting 1st/2nd runner up in table tennis competition, i was never the number 1 in anything in life.

In finishing my AUSMAT, i will be surely trying my best, at least be the number 1 of hardworking compare to the past 18 years, and soon achieve your dream.

This is a promise.

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Legend Story :D Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez