Sunday, June 5, 2011


Uhh! life is so boring after all :( im so lifeless atm!

HEEE! gonna lock my blog soooon! those who are concern you may ask for permission through facebook or whatever and i will still consider! :P

recently i found out many things. i read tons of people's blog. and i realize that they are honest, or brave to write out what they're thinking what're their opinion. and im now here fake up myself writing so 'surface' thing.

Nahhh im going to try to express my everything here too! :) but will set as private hohoho! i dont really like people to stalk about me but me myself just like to do so. Ummm. :P

and and and one more week to school reopen! then it's the time to receive my bloodyy exam paper hmmm im not worrying about that. it's not trial or spm. whatever! hahaha!

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Legend Story :D Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez