Monday, February 6, 2012


2nd post of the year.

It's February now. And I'm still in Miri. Not going anywhere for my further studies. Hmmm haven't.

Chinese New Year comes to the end now. Chap Goh Mei. Met up with my buddy(s) who are 'left in Miri'. Thanks to Grace who keep changing her plan, gamble, WII but finally we went to lim teh last night.

Going lim teh is just like hmmm a way to let us forget about gambling, wii whatsoever. Just sit down and have our cups of drinks. Talking about those memories, okay unforgettable yet beautiful memory. I always appreciate those friends, who you won't tell them I miss you or even not even text them to wish them happy CNY, not saying those secrets or inner thing to them, but yet, they are awesome. At least I feel comfortable with them. We dont need to think what should we talk about, using others gossips as our topic, insult others whatever. Discussing our future, thinking back those thing we did in school, jio-ing each other. Thats enough. Talking with them are like talking with part of your family. Haha okay maybe I just miss them too much?

Okay. Hope to hang out with you all. S2 gang, those who are left in Miri. :P

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Legend Story :D Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez