Sunday, July 31, 2011


it's damn AUGUST tomorrow :( time is flashing. what to do? move faster than the time! :D

i actually do enjoyy the time to compete with time, stay late at night to finish my tons of revisions, but what stopping me is my health problem. uhh i dont want to have headache frequently during day time, and of course, damn panda eyes. nah pimples on my face is also a problem, i dont want to end up like my sweetheart aaron ahaha! his pimples are so terrible :X

it's the time to think about my future, my ideal pathway is Chung Hua > Taylor's > Uni in Sg or UK! Wow dreammm! i knew that studyy law isnt an easy task but i will just try my very bestt! :)

I like many ppl's blog very muchh! especially our seniors! their life are so damn perfect, rich, nice looking, have good results, they have everything that everyone eager to have.

nahh i have many excellent friends around me, you know who you are. :) they will always be my target and motivation to go on. i will study really hard, to be as smart, excellent as you guys. :)

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Legend Story :D Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez